Do you ever feel like you are stuck in some habits that you established in the college years? It can be difficult to even recognize certain habits that are no longer serving us in our adult life.
Want to find out how to move yourself into some positive small changes that will elevate your day in small but (over time) substantial ways?
You will want to catch my interview with MacKenzie Koppa, who will be showing us how to take care of ourselves like grown women. She answers these essential questions:
- Can you tell us some key points about what it means to take care of ourselves like a grown woman?
- There are many different views on the term “self-care”. How do you define or describe “self-care”?
- What are some easy steps that busy gals can take to increase self-care?
- What is one of your favorite self-care routines and how often do you do it?
- For the busy moms out there…what is one of the simplest self-care routines that any mom can do (no matter how many little ones are running around)?